At Controlled Climates, you can count on us to do every repair technique that we know to restore your faulty heater or air conditioner to optimal performance. However, if your equipment is already more than 10 or 15 years old, it may be time to replace the unit completely. Not only can a new HVAC in Clovis improve your indoor comfort, it can also reduce your energy bill as well as save you from costly repairs. As a company dedicated to your utmost comfort and satisfaction, Controlled Climates provides flexible financing options to help you receive the HVAC solution that you need. Just reach out to our knowledgeable staff and we’d be more than happy to assist you with your application. As soon as you’re approved, our NATE and EPA-certified technicians can help you select and install the right heating or air conditioner system that best suit your lifestyle.
To learn more about the HERO program, complete an online form or call us at (559) 400-8180 today!
Financing Options We Offer
With over 16 years in this business, we know that getting a new Clovis HVAC is a huge investment for anyone. That’s why we hope that you sign up with our financing to ensure the indoor comfort solution that you need.
We have several options to suit our customers' unique needs, including:
- The HERO Program
- Energy-Efficient Equity - Similar to the HERO program, with rates down to 1.99%
- FTL Finance - Unsecured option for small to major repairs (not intended for full installations)
- REEL Program - A program for installations, offering unsecured financing for large projects, with no applications or processing fees.
Sign Up for Our HERO Program Today
Below are some of the benefits you can expect from our HERO Program:
- Up to 20 years of financing with low, fixed interest rates for home energy products
- No down payments or hidden fees
- Approval is based on your home’s equity, not your credit score
- May qualify you for tax benefits
Ready to receive your new energy-efficient heater or air conditioner? Give us a call at (559) 400-8180 to sign up to our HERO program today.